Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Title 14970

Let's see... Well I decided that I'm going to go with the Sony Ericsson T610 (I would have linked to Sony's site, but it was down at the time) for a few reasons.
  1. It's cheaper by almost half.
  2. The more expensive one isn't compatible with my Tungsten T.
  3. I don't think I'd use the extra features that much.
After I get the phone I plan on doing some mobile photo bloging. That could possibly be fun. It'll just take shots of stuff and send it instantly.

Went to an interview for a new teaching job. It'd be once a week for an hour. I wasn't looking for a job, but a friend asked me to check it out because he's leaving so I did. It was pretty cool. I'd just be teaching 3 kids all around 12 and their English is already pretty good.

A bonus to going to that interview was seeing a bike shop on the way. I stopped in and asked him if he had a taller seat post... Yes. Then he showed me a bunch of bigger bikes. He had 21, 23 and even 25 inch frames and for reasonable prices. I think I might sell my bike and get a bigger framed one.

I don't think I said it yet, but after finishing Harry Potter I started Da Vinci Code like I told me brother I would. So far it's a fun read, but I don't see what all the hoopla's about. Maybe I will when I get deeper into it (I'm about a 3rd of the way through).

Alrighty, peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home