Wednesday, October 06, 2004

The "I haven't ridden a bike for 2 years butt pain blues..."

And I really have them too. Man, yesterdays ride was so cool. I was only out for a couple of hours, but I saw so much stuff. I started in YongHe and went along the river bike path up to BanQiao. Let me think, what did I see...
  • Some Taiwanese mafiosoness (that wasn't on the bike path)
  • Radio controlled airplanes and a mini track for radio controlled cars (and one person racing on it, there were about 7 planes in the air)
  • Numerous stray dogs and I little puppy I ended up giving 85% of my water to.
  • An archery range
  • A snake (that attacked me, I felt like I was in Anaconda 2 for a second)
  • and bunch of scenic views
Today I spent all my time after class looking for the AC adaptor for my CD player, but didn't find it (but ended up cleaning my computer room in the process). Since I couldn't find it I hopped on the MRT to Taipei Main Station and picked up a new one. That messed up my bike riding time for today, but tomorrow I'll get to listen to my Mandarin learning CD's while I ride.



LOOK MOM! NO HANDS!


It's a bird! It's a plane! It's Superma... Wait wait. No, it's just a plane.


SNAKE ATTACK!!


GO SPEED RACER GO!! You can see the car on the right side turning the corner. The guy is in the background on the stands.


Some guys playing roller hockey.


I think I might roll around with Scooby Snacks from now on. He was whining and stuff, I felt so bad. At least I could give him some water, he seemed to enjoy that (that's water next to him, he drank out of my hand.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home