Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Small vacation

Tomorrow (well technically today) is Mid-Autumn Festival (or Moon Festival or something?) so no work and the next day inspectors are coming, so no work. Two days off. ahhhhh...

So I finished Harry Potter book 4. This book was a lot more sinister then the other three. I also thought it was a great build up to book five (I'm glad I don't have to wait for it to come out). I still haven't finished watching the 3rd movie, but I still think it was the best one.

I did try to get the music (from KTV) on the site today, but had problems with converting and such. Since I have off tomorrow I'll get it done then. Also scheduled for tomorrow is setting up a miltownkids wiki and a blog for diplomacy (the current game with me forumosa friends).

Tomorrow also happens to be Teacher's Day. Well, it's late. Catch ya on the flip side.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home