Thursday, September 23, 2004

When you're rollin' in your Chevy and ya feel somethin' heavy...

I woke up this morning with a bad case of the squirts (I'm sure that's the info you came here to see), so I had this wicked stomach ache at school today. Lucky for me we had a music class today at 9:15 that went to 10:00 then they had a break 'till 10:30 and I only had a half hour to go. I found out I'll have 2 days off next week. That'll be nice.

Today I met the Chen Taiji style guy and he was really cool. He showed me the form and some basic exercises so I'd get a feeling for Chen style. He also showed me how they did push hands and it was pretty different from what I'm use to. He said he's going to give me a tape (or a link) to see some more examples of Chen style push hands so I can better decide if it's something I'm interested in. He also said he'd help me find more Yang style people to practice with, which I thought was cool.

That's about all for today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home