Saturday, October 23, 2004

Donuts are serious business

Went and checked out the (kind of ) new Mister Donut yesterday. I took a few pictures and posted them on forumosa.com. There's a 4-5 hour line of people waiting to get donuts there everyday.

This morning I went for another bike ride. This time we rode down to the Taipei City Zoo. That was a pretty good ride. My seat is way too low, so long distance riding kind of sucks, so I'm looking forward to getting a new seat post, new bike or bringing a bike over from back home (maybe I can get my brother to bring it for me).

After that I just chilled at home. While chilling at home I researched cell phones. I think I'll end up getting the Sony Ericsson k700i after selling my old cell phone stuff.

I've had this canker sore on my tongue for the last 4 days and that has dampened my spirits a bit. Off to bed now, hopefully it will clear up soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home