Monday, September 13, 2004

We pop, we brawl, gettin' money til the day we fall

Don't mind the title, just keeping things fresh. I forgot to mention how many people were at our weekly gaming get together (aka game club) yesterday. 11. Haven't seen son many in a while. There were also 4 new faces.

My RO playing is getting less and less as days go by. But it's still fun. Now I like setting up shops and making money.

The PBM (play by mail) game of Diplomacy is going to start really soon I think. I'm going to make another website dedicated to Diplomacy moves and maps. This is going to be good.

If anyone's interest I found a nice program for windows and Palm (and Mac) for playing Diplomacy.

My favorite plane on Strikers 1945 is the Flying Pancake now. I almost made it all the way to the 5th stage on one token today (go me!). I jumped the gun a little bit on the website yesterday. It's up now. Have a look.

Alrighty, I'm gonna go read.

I almost forgot. Robonutz and Ghost (I forgot the address, I'll need that) have started blogs. Those will also get added to the homepage.

2 Comments:

At 3:59 AM, Blogger JOBNUMBER said...

That's crazy... I never knew that the flying pancake was based on a real plane... or WAS a real plane for that matter.

Kudos on the research old chap.

 
At 3:59 AM, Blogger JOBNUMBER said...

Oh... and I like the title of your Blog now... sounds familiar. :p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home