Tuesday, September 07, 2004

A picture is worth 1000 words.

You know how they say a picture is worth a thouhsand words, right? Well today I'm sticking with simplicity. Enjoy a picture of my best friend Marcus.

MACRUS (271K) I took this when I went back home last year. You can see Rcebrnr and JOBNUMBER in the back ground.

Today I played RO, worked and read my book. I found a guy to practice push hands with and will start next week (I think). Nothing exciting. I think I need to start running again. I'll let you know if it happens tomorrow.

Nighty night.

Let's see how outta shape I am. I'm going to do as many push-ups straight and report back. Hold on a sec...

40... I probably could have squeezed a few more out, but might have passed out, thus unable to blog. ok, g'night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home