Thursday, August 26, 2004

Another day another A. Well I finished Harry Potter book 1 a few days ago and I must say, I liked it. So I gave the movie another look today and boy did I sleep through that one. They had the part with the unicorn and blood dripping just like I remember it from the book. But, like all book-to-movie movies (I assume, I haven't read many books) it was missing a lot of important and not so important details. I was going to get into details and talk about them, but why? If you wanted to know you could find out yourself.

Did I talk about the Pizza place I'm working at in my last post? Well even if I did I know I didn't provide a link. The name of the place is Alley Cat's and it's the best pizza I've had here. Is it better then Dave's back home (my mom's boyfriend)? Well, I'll just say it's different. His style of pizza is thin crust and Dave's is thick. I've give a report next time I'm in the US (next year?) and can try a Dave special.

I installed some new programs for the ol' PC yesterday and today. I set up a firewall (contact me if you want to know which one) and found out how often a computer is scanned by different worms floating around out there (every few seconds), I was a little shocked. I also installed AVG which comes highly recommended from people online. If you don't have antivirus software installed yet check it out. IT'S FREE! I ran a full scan and was clean. I'm saving what I think is the best for last. It's a little time saving program that I found on www.download.com on accident. It's called SlickRun and you know what? It's SLICK! Basically you can make these shortcuts for programs you like using. So instead of double clicking the email icon, you just type email hit enter and your email client opens. You can do it for webpages and other programs. I've only used it for a couple hours and I already like it.

Forgot to add one thing about that Harry Potter movie. It understand why I slep through it. It's boooooring. Even after reading the book and having a "deeper" understanding of it. This must be one of the few movie series where (IMHO) they get better and better. After I finish book 2 I'll watch the second one, and do the same for the third.

This is getting kind of long so I'll wrap things up. A friend (AX) told me to talk about my friends and family as well. Mom's good. Dave's good. Elliott (me bro) is enjoying his summer break from school (drinking beer and such). I haven't heard from Marcus (my old school friend) in a while, I'll have to give him a call. I haven't heard from Joe, but I bet he's still being DJ and a smooth playa. RCEBRNR is being rcebrnr. Will in Vegas (possibly laid up with a lady friend). Talked to Superman, I haven't heard from him in a long while. Jobnumber's situation is up for a change, we'll see how that pans out. Those are the people I've heard from recently. And I Ping is good. I'll get into more detail as time goes on.

I think I'm going to want to change the template soon, add a picture and stuff, but no need to rush things. I have an interview tomorrow, wish me luck.

2 Comments:

At 11:18 AM, Blogger ax:mity said...

milt, you can use that www.hello.com software to photoblog and google's picasa to view pics. It will makes things easier...trust me :)

ax

 
At 3:49 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

C-nn jd.jt yday rgy yd.bv

The above was written in Dvorack, translation is.

I'll check that out then.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home